The primary purpose of MDAC is to provide a learning environment in which faculty, staff and student can discover, examine critically, preserve and transmit the knowledge, wisdom and and value that will ensure the survival of future generation and improve the quality of life for all. The Institute Seeks to help students to develop an understanding and appreciation for complex culture and physical worlds in which the live and realize their highest potential of intellectual, physical and human development.
To fulfill our mission
- 1.Offer broad and balanced academic programs that are mutually reinforcing and emphasize high quality and creative instruction at the undergraduate, graduate, professional and postgraduate levels.
- 2. Generate new knowledge through a broad array of scholarly research and creative endeavors, which provide a foundation for dealing with the immediate and long-range needs of society.
- 3.Achieve leadership in each discipline; strengthen interdisciplinary studies, and pioneer new fields of learning.
- 4.Promote the use of new technologies in Teaching and Research.
- 5.Inculcate right values in students for their holistic development.