What information do we collect?
We gather information from you when you register your business on our website by filling out a form.
When registering on our website, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your personal details such as your name or email address. You can also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
The information we gather from you may be utilized in the following ways:
- To customize your experience (your data helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To enhance our site (we persistently strive to enhance our site offer based on the data and feedback we get from you).
- To enhance customer service (your information helps us to more efficiently reply to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process communication: Your data, whether open or private, won't be sold, traded, exchanged, or given to some other organization for any reason at all, without your assent, other than for the express reason of delivering the purchased product or service asked by the customer.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be utilized to send you information and updates related to your listing, in addition to receiving periodic company news, update, related service information, and so on.
How would we protect your information?
We put into practice a variety of security measures to preserve the safety of your personal information when you access your individual information.
We use "cookies" on our site. A cookie is a piece of information stored on the hard drive of the visitor to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For example, when we utilize a cookie to identify you, you would not have to select country, state and city information more than once, and thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies also empower us to track and target the interests of our users to improve the experience on our site. Using a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.